Re: Spit start problem

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spit start problem
From: Jay Raynis <jay@rih.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 19:00:37 -0400
Just thinking and not looking at a shematic here, but wouln't it be wise to
check the ignition switch before replacing the solenoid? Current may flow to
the coil in the on position, but there may be a bad connection within the
switch in the start position. Possibility?

Jay

WORKING HARDER at THINKING DIFFERENT
73+68 GT6 (One car, many parts)
Me: "It'll be back together for my daughter's graduation."
Them: "High school, or college?"
Me: "Grad school...."