RE: TR6 Brake Servo (power booster); Rebuild or Rebuilt?

To: "'The Garrisons'" <garrison@teleport.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Brake Servo (power booster); Rebuild or Rebuilt?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 08:51:05 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

I don't think the diaphragm is included in the kit. In fact I don't recall
seeing it listed anywhere. Although they must be available if the servos
themselves are available.

As for rebuilding, the Haynes manual has a pretty detailed description of
the process. (I haven't done this, I just know it is in the manual).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada