TR6 : Idle problem...

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 : Idle problem...
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 06:56:05 -0400
To all lister's

 First, thanks to everyone who responded to my missing prob. I changed
the coil... was not it. It was a bad rotor, but back the old in, and
everything is fine except for one thing. Sometime, when I start it, at
idle, the rev goes up and down, like 100 to 1500. When it come to 100
the ignition light goes on and the rev rise up back. The cars does that
for a while and after a while, the problem disappear. What could it be?
The problem don't show up every time I start the car only sometimes.

Jonathan
76' TR6