Re: TR6 Camshaft

To: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Camshaft
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 07:47:40 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Jim Davis wrote:

> Help!
> Anyone know where I can get a Kent "Fast Road" Cam Kit for a TR6? I
> tried TRF, Moss & even VB to no avail.
> There was some mention of a "Z-19"(I think) Isky cam, but I have no idea
> how to contact them. Anybody got a number?

        Try Ken Gillanders a British Frame and Engine... I bought a
        Babe Erson "autocross" cam from him for my `4 last year and have
        been loving the improvement. Better low end response tha the Faspec
        3/4 cam that was in it before.

        As Gillanders says, "She runs like a raped ape."

        I'm sure he's got a cam that will suit your needs...

        British Frame & Engine
        4831 Ryland Ave.
        Temple City, CA 91780

        (626) 443-0939