TR6 Camshaft

To: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Camshaft
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:13:46 -0400
Help!
Anyone know where I can get a Kent "Fast Road" Cam Kit for a TR6? I
tried TRF, Moss & even VB to no avail.
There was some mention of a "Z-19"(I think) Isky cam, but I have no idea
how to contact them. Anybody got a number?
What I'm looking for is a mild performance street cam with good idle
characteristics but slightly higher lift and longer duration to take
advantage of .020 over bore, 9.5:1 ported head and headers. Will use ZS
w/B1A needles.
Any help finding a quality, reasonably priced cam will be greatly
appreciated.
Jim Davis
CF38690UO
CF37325U (in need of a cam)