Re: Any UK listers out there?

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Any UK listers out there?
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:16:11 +0000
Cc: jason <chinn@easynet.co.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I think we should have a game trying to guess why Rich keeps braking his
vertical links. So heres my top 10 ideas as to why!

1.  Trying to get air in a Spifire is NOT a good thing!
2.  Atempting to tranvers sleeping policemen in the road at 35 MPH.
3.  Replacing the shock adsorber by a peace of tree.
4.  Jumping up an down in the car or doing somthing to cause that type
of motion:-)
5.  Trying to drive in an extreamly strate line by flowing the curb with
you front wheel.
6.  A novel way of removing wheel clamps without paying the fine.
7.  Realy crap a buying replacements.
8.  Hopless at installing replacements.
9.  Nextdoor neighbour owns a Midget, and sneeks out at night with
hacksaw.
10. Way to powerfull music system, and realy crap music at with the same
resonat frequency as the vertica lint.

Two extra, forgetting the put a mini round-about in at the end of the
street.  OR your Marmot has gon MAD!
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot