Any UK listers out there?

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Any UK listers out there?
From: "Jason" <chinn@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:56:13 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been lurking for quite a while now and wondered just haw many UK
readers of the list there are?
Are there any triumph newsgroups or lists for the UK triumph enthusiasts?
I'm at the moment planning the re-start of my seven year old project and am
looking for some inspirational photos of a Vitesse MkII Convertible
(preferably in non-standard yellow)- that's a Sports Six to the Americans-
why was it never called the Vitesse in the States? I know the Triumph
Acclaim name couldn't be translated into German because it came out as a
Nazi slogan- Seig Heil, definitely not 'PC'.

Jason
'71 MkII Vitesse Convertible, in bits!