Re[3]: What is it?

To: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[3]: What is it?
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:22:50 -0400
Yes, oh wise one; you may be 100% correct. The only OTHER thing missing/not
working is the windshield washer. That must be it. (Next thing to fix)

You  are one smart dude. Thanks,

Jeff

Subject:    Re[2]: What is it?
Author: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date:       5/18/98 2:15 PM

You ask:
>How do I know what it grounds? The only thing missing is the radio. Everything
>else seems to work.

If I recall, there are two wires associated with that connector. From its
location, I'd say one is a ground for the windscreen washer. The other is
for, um, something else. Using a multimeter from the lug to the ground side
of the washer should provide the answer. The other may simply be another
ground from the battery. The radio should ground through its chassis,
although some have a separate ground lead.

--Phil