TR-2/3/4/A - For Sale: NOS Skirted Thermostat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-2/3/4/A - For Sale: NOS Skirted Thermostat
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:00:31 -0700
    The good news is that I have a new old stock Remax skirted thermostat
for use with Triumph four-bangers for sale.  The "bad" news is that it's an
NT 100/60, rated at 140 degrees fahrenheit.  However, It might be ideal for
summer use by someone living in the South or Southwest.

    Asking price is $35 including shipping (what I paid for the Jaguar
skirted thermostat which has recently become available).

Email me at:

jfcowan@earthlink.net

or call:

408-438-5116