Need Help w/Brakes

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, British-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need Help w/Brakes
From: Brad Begin <bkb@vol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:04:26 -0700
Hello to All!

I need some thoughts on where to start looking for the cause of a
braking problem that has recently developed on my TR-6.

When I brake it takes approx. 5-6 seconds after I let my foot off the
brake pedal before the brake hydraulics start to ease off & allow the
wheels to turn freely again.  Both front calipers are affected, not sure
about the rear drums though.

About 200 miles ago I replaced the following brake components:
1.  New Girling Master Cylinder.
2.  Rebuilt front calipers from BPNW.
3.  New rear wheel cylinders (Lockheed brand I think).
4.  New front pads, rear shoes.
5.  Flushed each brake line thoroughly with Prestone DOT 5 fluid.

All seemed just fine until symptoms started yesterday. Where do I start?
The brake servo maybe?  Or is there something really simple I'm
overlooking?!?

TIA
Brad Begin
Marietta, GA