TR4 wiper motor wiring

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 wiper motor wiring
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 21:17:00 -0700
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com
Apologies to the list as I know this has been covered. I searched Dan
Masters VTR information, (excellent !!) but could not find this answer.
I installed my new wiring harness today, and all looked well except the
wiper motor wiring.
The motor has bullet connectors on 1) a green wire; 2) a brown and green
wire; 3) a red and green wire; 4) a black ground(?) with a round
connector which obviously attaches to the body.
Problem is: harness has wires with push on connectors. 1) green; 2) a
single black; 3) a double black; 4) a single black/green.
Which connectors should I remove, and what colors go where.....

Thank you a bunch for the help.
Dennis Barr tr357@cdsnet.net