Stag Advise Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stag Advise Needed
From: "David J. Stephenson" <daves96@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 18:43:11 -0700
Cc: daves96@concentric.net
I need some advise. I've run across a 1973 Stag Mark II automatic that
has been lying relatively undistrubed in an RV parking/bone yard lot
here in SoCal for several years. The car seems to be in good shape with
little rust. Interior looks good. However, when I popped the hood I
discovered a V-6 engine of undetermined make. I don't know if the car
runs, but assuming it does, how much would it be worth? How available
are Stag engines and other parts? Can they be made to run w/o too many
problems? Any other advise regarding this potential purchase/commitment
would be greatly appreciated. Best, Dave Stephenson