Overheard at Gaydon

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Overheard at Gaydon
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 08:16:35 +0100
We moved at Standard (Triumph) Ten saloon today. It was time to give her a
little fresh air. She seemed very pleased to find herself in the sunshine
after so long under the overhead lighting.
Battery was connected and the plugs removed to squirt a little light oil
into each cylinder and then turn the engine over on the starting handle,
prior to replacing plugs and rotor arm for the real thing.
Standing alongside watching the proceedings was a know-all father and
doting son.
"Wot's that man got in 'is 'and, Dad?"
"That? Oh, yes, he's going to take the wheels of in a minute. It's an old
fashioned thing called a wheelbrace."

Weeeeeeelllllllllllllll, I suppose you could - providing you had a long
reach socket with a deep slot milled in the back end?

John Macartney