Looking for 1968 TR250 Parts Car (or better)

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for 1968 TR250 Parts Car (or better)
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 21:17:32 -0400
Cc: Tom Winslow <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
        Tom,

RE:"Now that I have purchased the TR250 project car, I would like to locate
parts car.

I would be interested in hearing about any car that is available or parts.
am in NC."

        You're in luck!  Call Classic and Sports Car Garage, in your home
state, at (803) 754-5363. As of 10 days ago, they had an entire TR250 parts
car, with overdrive no less, for sale. I don't know what they're asking,
but if you buy it and feel grateful, let me have first crack at any parts
you don't need. Happy Hunting.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L (in body shop tonight regaining its characteristic bonnet
stripes)