Re: TR6 in Eatontown, NJ

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 in Eatontown, NJ
From: "William White" <wawhite3@wakefern.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:57:17 -0400
I am interested also. As I was driving west on 33 just east of Freehold
this past Sunday I was passed by a BRG 6 headed east.

ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com> on 05/15/98 05:36:30 PM

Please respond to ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>

To:   triumphs@autox.team.net
cc:    (bcc: William A. White III/TS/CISD/WAKEFERN)
Subject:  TR6 in Eatontown, NJ

Was anyone on the list  driving a Green TR6 on Tinton Road (near the FT
Monmouth golf course) Friday May 15 about 4:45pm?
I was walking east and heard a "noise" behind me when the light changed.  I
got a chuckle when my internal sensors said "TRIUMPH" and damned if that
good
lookingTR6 didn't go right by.
We should add that to the "You know you're a Triumph nut if ... " list.
Art Kelly