Re: Spit still cranky!

To: toad@nlights.net
Subject: Re: Spit still cranky!
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 02:42:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
toad@nlights.net wrote:
> I haven't done much with the carb (Stromberg), because I'm not sure how
> to adjust the mixture (the book shows a special adjustment tool but
> there must be something more common...it looks like an allen wrench in
> the picture???)

  It is an allen wrench, but with a special collar that has a "keyed"
stud on it.

  You put the tool in, hold the collar still, and turn the wrench.

  The collar stops the diaphragm from twisting and ripping, which
would be bad.

  The tool is readily available at the usual places, for about $9US.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/