Re: New Triumph Enthusiast & Other Rambles

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Triumph Enthusiast & Other Rambles
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:43:00 +0100

Bruce says

> Bridgett Renee Clough came screaming (must`ta been that look at me) into
the world Sunday (10 May) morning.  Mom & daughter are fine and at home.
Since she did not come with driving gloves (or an owners manual, for that
matter - even though I made the doctor look good for one) I suppose that
I'll have to wait 16 years before she gets her own Triumph.  The Century
infant seat that we have will not fit in the TR4, at least not safely.
Once she's big enough to sit forward facing I think I have a good idea how
to belt her in the back of the TR4.

Her counterpart will be here on this side of the pond in June. Let me know
how you get on with the seat.
Congratulations

Cheers
Peter Gillis
'69 2000 Mk1
'63 TR4

PS I like the Irish name, mind you Brigid is how they spell
it over here.