New Triumph Enthusiast & Other Rambles

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Triumph Enthusiast & Other Rambles
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:43:02 -0400
Bridgett Renee Clough came screaming (must`ta been that look at me) into the
world Sunday (10 May) morning.  Mom & daughter are fine and at home. Since she
did not come with driving gloves (or an owners manual, for that matter - even
though I made the doctor look good for one) I suppose that I'll have to wait 16
years before she gets her own Triumph.  The Century infant seat that we have
will not fit in the TR4, at least not safely.  Once she's big enough to sit
forward facing I think I have a good idea how to belt her in the back of the
TR4.

Just a reminder that the Columbus, Ohio, British Car Day is this Sunday at the
Continent Shops, intersection of Ohio Route 161 and I-71.  I believe
registration starts at 9am.  Don't look for me to be there - I signed up for
diaper duty that day.  Come to think of it, I think Alice signed me up for it
for the forseable future!

Bruce Clough
`62 TR4
`98 daughter