Re: VB service

Subject: Re: VB service
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:44:01 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I concur. After spending about $2500 over the past 6 months with VB, I've
got no complaints. When they screwed up, they fixed it and paid for the
return shipping (even when I sent it Fed Ex because the local UPS office was
closed). With VB, you have to know what you want because they're staffed
with order takers who know nothing about LBCs. If you want/need answers,
call Moss.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD