VB service

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VB service
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 17:59:45 -0400
Lately there's been some discussion of the quality of VB's
parts and service.  Just to add to the data:

I ordered front suspension kits from them last winter.  Best
price, in stock; TRF was backordered for weeks.  I recieved
a kit missing some small pieces (cotter pins, washers) which
I could easily get.  However, the kit contained two sizes of
o-rings (used to seal the trunnion bolt assembly.)  I called to
find out what size was correct, and asked that they send
more of the right size.  They sent an entire new kit, no
charge.

If I know what brand or quality of part I'm getting, I have no
problem ordering from these people.

Cliff Hansen
chansen@exis.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L (on the road daily)