The LOOONG story

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The LOOONG story
From: MKatzHOPE <MKatzHOPE@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:06:08 EDT
Went home on my lunch break to get my wrist watch. Had 40 minutes and 6 miles
round trip.
All of a sudden I hear a "snap" and I can't push the clutch pedal down on my
'59 TR 3. Drive home in 1st gear (avoiding stop signs and stop lights) stall
in the driveway. My other car is having an oil change so I decide to take my
daughter on the motorcycle to get the van so that she can drive me back to
work. I flood the engine on the bike so I ask the guy who is painting a room
in my house if I can borrow his truck. Get in his truck with my daughter and
she drives me to my van. Pick up the van drive home with the painters truck.
Get into my van with daughter driving. She side swipes a side view mirror on a
landscaping truck. I get out and do the insurance thing. Get back to work 3
minutes late and discover my wristwatch in my pants pocket.

THE SHORT STORY
Look under my TR3 find a spring hanging and what looks like a broken metal
cable casement. What's wrong and how do I fix it?

THE END