Re: Furflex trim

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Furflex trim
From: "Daniel Elder" <Vitesse6@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:49:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
When I bought my MkI Spit 12 years ago it had a woven cloth covered door
seal / trim. I assumed that it had been replaced with the incorrect item (it
was however very old and worn). I have since bought a one owner Herald 1200
and a Sports 6 that had been stored for 18 years and both have the same trim
as my Spit had. It has a woven cloth in the place where the "fur" would be
on furflex. With three original old cars all having this trim I feel sure
that at least some of the "narrow chassis" Herald based cars where fitted
with this cloth covered trim instead of furflex.
Dan Elder