Re: Taking Advantage

Subject: Re: Taking Advantage
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:40:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Sumner,

Regarding the 12.50 price of "More BS...", what do you think the cost of
processing an order might be: wages, heat, lights, taxes, etc. etc. Besides,
you cast your vote in the free marketplace by purchasing it. Of course we
all like to get more value, but you must have considered the book to be
equal to the $12.50 you spent or you wouldn't have traded your greenbacks
for it. Bet you get more than $12.50 in information from Bob's B.S.

Ed Woods