Re: Wiring for my TR4

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, tr357@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Wiring for my TR4
From: ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:30:02 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dennis,  sounds as if Andy is correct.  I assume that you have a new wiring
harness. Is it possible that you have a "generic" harness that covers more
models than the TR4?  If so, that could be the reason for the Yellow/black
wires.  You are right, the TR4 wiring diagrams (I checked three of them) do
not show such a beast.  As you know I can't check my car because it is not
with me.  Sorry I can't be more help.

Art Kelly