Re: Carlisle--Who went?

To: Rikrock <Rikrock@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle--Who went?
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 20:49:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Went on Saturday. The rain gods were kind (some very slight drizzle
in the AM and actually got hot in the PM), but still plenty
of mud to make it feel like Carlisle.

I got what I went for: mechanical fuel pump ($20) and a sppedometer
($5!!, only needed a hair spring and the guy was local to our
club so he basically gave it to me) and some Lucas odds and ends.

Sorry, didn't go on Sunday with the rain and mother's day and
all.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6