Any Swallow Dorettis out there?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Any Swallow Dorettis out there?
From: kurt oblinger <koblinger@linkline.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 11:41:07 -0700
Hi all,

I last posted this request about 10 mos. ago and since the list has a fair
amount of turnover I thought I'ld throw it out again.

I would like to hear from anyone whos owns, has owned, encountered, or even
heard rumors of any Swalow Dorettis. I have one of these beasts and am always
on the lookout for new ones surfacing.The one running around the shows in the
Ohio area painted like a RAF fighter (long story) is well known to me. Same
fellow has another one (actually six at last count) the color of which escapes
me, but he plants plastic flamingos around it at shows.

Would appreciate any info .

Cheers,

Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.