Re: Any Swallow Dorettis out there?

To: kurt oblinger <koblinger@linkline.com>
Subject: Re: Any Swallow Dorettis out there?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:42:37 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 8 May 1998, kurt oblinger wrote:

> Hi all,

        Kurt< I too am familiar with the Ohio "gentleman"...

        There's a fello here in central Illinois with a Doretti... I saw
        it last year at a show in Peoria. I don't know if he's on lines tho.

        He may be coming to our british car festival in a couple of weeks,
        If he does I'll try to remeber to get his address for ya.

        Are you aware there's guy (I think his last name is Shanahan) that
        vintage races a Doretti on the east coast? The car is done up in
        "Carrera Panamerica" livery. I saw it rn in Philly several years
        ago. The fellow didn't have too much info on the car at the time.
        I think there may be a photo of the car in the Vintage Motorsports
        Magazine 1997 Annual.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois