assundry bits continued

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: assundry bits continued
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 21:25:32 -0700 (PDT)
got some of the assundry bit's i mentioned earlier today for my 79
spit penny, will put them on tomorrow....i took a day off under the
pretense of "if you don't give it to me, i'm going postal"  (apologies
to any postal workers who inhabit the list, but lets face it you have
a bad rap)...  in the change of the guard on the front end, i took the
time to clean some more oil/mouse stuff/ marmot leavings (sorry james
couldn't resist) off of the front fram members, 1 for cleaning and 2
to see what color it was....

questionis:

1...the frame appears to be the same color as the body, is this
accurate, i assume (bad word i know) that this is the original
condition of the car....frame painted the same color as the body....if
so i will paint the frame the same color as the car is going to be
when i get done.

2....hmmmmm.....don't really know, cept that marmot stew is mighty tasty

==
larry, 1979 spitfire fm99248u awaiting more bits and pieces...

on the web at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311  _NEW AND
IMPROVED_ FASTER PICCYS

No Plan Ever Survives The First Contact Intact.