Re: Dust Covers

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Dust Covers
From: Harry Ward <harry.ward@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 18:10:48 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Sumner:
For the Girling rear drum brake assembly all that is required is to
remove the brake line and the emergency brake cable.  The rubber dust
cover more or less fits between the spring plate, retaining plate held in
by the distance piece and the rear backplate.  Make sure you slide it
over the emergency brake arm lever first. Pull, push and work the rubber
over and into the backplate between the cylinder retaining plates.  You
do not have to remove the cylinder.
Good Luck:'>
H.Ward
TR3A TS54794LO still broken