Dust Covers

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dust Covers
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:53:53 -0400
In some catalog exploded drawings, there is a rubber dust cover shown on
the back of the rear brake cylinders in a TR-3, just over the spring clips
that hold it in place.  It has an opening for the brake line and bleed
screw.  My car does not have these covers.   While I have the brake system
all apart, I have an opportunity to install them.  Are they worth the
trouble?  They don't seem to protect very much, because it looks like the
opening will still let dirt in.  If they are worth while, does anyone have
a couple laying around that they would like to sell?

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3-B