Re: Insurance Companies (non LBC)

To: <stu.jo@ibm.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Companies (non LBC)
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 01:19:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Stu,
Sounds like they really don't want your business.  Time to call a few
companies and find a new one.  I changed companies last year to Progressive,
I had Farmers Insurance for the last 7 years, One claim for my wife's van
that was stolen.  Had three vehicles insured, two full coverage and 1
liability only.  I went to Progressive, bought a new Custom van for my wife,
have full coverage on my Tracker, liability on the astro and P/U, raised my
protection to 100/300/100 on liability, lowered my deductible on comp and
collision, and am still paying almost $300 a year less, than with Farmers.
See, it pays to shop around.  If you call 1-800-auto pro,  They will give
you a quote over the phone or tell you which is the cheapest insurance where
you live.

And, no, I don't work or sell insurance.  Just a satisfied customer.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas