Help (Absolutely NO LBC content, Classic Yank instead)

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help (Absolutely NO LBC content, Classic Yank instead)
From: "Chris Leah" <crl@intekom.co.za>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:06:58 +0200charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry to bomb the list with this one, but I have just bought a restored 1934
Plymouth PE Sedan in very good condition.
I need to find suppliers in the States or elsewhere for spares, manuals,
etc., for this car as there doesn't appear to be anyone locally who can
help, should I have a problem at any time.
Could any of the listers please point me at some Web sites or give me e-mail
addresses of possible suppliers of parts?
I haven't been able to find anything myself, but maybe my Web searching
techniques are not so good!
Please reply to me directly if you can help.

Many thanks
Chris Leah
Durban, South Africa
1966 Spitfire Mk2