Re: Painting basement/workshop floors

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Painting basement/workshop floors
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 22:48:29 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The only advice I'd give is to shut off the furnace and hot water heater. A
few years ago my "next door" neighbor painted his floor and the hot water
heater cycled on igniting the fumes (evidently they tend to settle to the
floor). I'll never forget sitting in the front yard with him watching his
house burn while waiting for the Fire Dept to arrive. The Fire Dept listed
the cause of fire to be ignited paint fumes that settled and built up in the
basement.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD