Re: Clutching at Straws

To: David Hill <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Clutching at Straws
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 15:30:19 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
To loosely quote Will, "Tamara and Tamara and Tamara creeps in this
petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time.  And
all out yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death."

Maybe it's time to quit fondling her and start whipping her into shape!

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer