UK listers, help required please.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UK listers, help required please.
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:47:41 +0900
Ladies & gentlemen
I have a Herald enthusist travelling to the Nth of England on 2nd July this
year, who wishes to see some auto-jumbles etc. for spare parts for his own
car.( if he gets time from family commitmants that is at least he'll have a
chance to try & organise these ahead of time).
Unfortunatly the last triumph world or practical classics we have seen,
were febuary issues,& trying to glean info out of these was not productive.
any information any one can send will be greatly appreciated TA.
Tony Cotton
Adelaide Loco Works (gauge 1) track & live steam & electric locos
Ph & Fax=intl-61-8-82484430