Re: TR4A sway bars installation information

To: The Browns <thebrown@scci.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A sway bars installation information
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 19:25:39 -0700
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The Browns wrote:

> I'm planning to add sway (stabilizer) bars (front and rear) to my TR4A
> solid (rigid) rear axle.  If anyone is familiar with this installation,
> I would appreciate your input.  What did manufacturer, Vendor, bar
> diameter, P/N, etc. would be helpful?  Since these bars were not
> installed originally, nor offered as options by Triumph, I assume those
> who have added them have adopted bars from other models of the TR
> series.
> D. Brown
> TR4A 1965

I have a solid axle TR 4A... no sway bars... but if I ever put 'em on...
I'd probably buy Addco...  they were around when these cars were new...
they specialize in them... they know all about them... they offer more
than one size... etc...

Here's there website:

http://www.addcoindustries.com/

--Justin