TR250 bonnet stripes

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR250 bonnet stripes
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 10:41:53 -0400
        Triumphisti,

        I'm about to add original-style bonnet stripes to my TR250, and TRF
no longer carries the correct paint. They suggested Ford's Argent Silver,
which TR6 owners use on their wheels. Has anyone here used this for the
TR250 bonnet? Does anyone know an alternative paint code? I realize the
original paint was reflective, and I'm not trying to duplicate that, but
I'd like to get the shade right.

        TIA,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L

        P.S. I'm well aware that the transverse stripes were ridiculed in
most TR marque books, no need to mention it.