Re: flashers won't flash

To: Pat Edwards <Liquid@massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: flashers won't flash
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:10:53 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Pat,
Since the flasher operates on current, your guess is likely right on. If
current flow is restricted by a high resistance caused by corrosion then
it will not flash, but will light up.  Check the connections on the
lights and all grounding.  That will probably do it.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing