Re: Triumphs Only

To: <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>, <rlmcneit@cpis.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs Only
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 98 08:37:31 -0800

>     Hi Bob,
>     This is a strange coincidence. I live across the continent but had to
>     go to San Francisco this week, so I made arrangements with Triumphs
>     Only to pick up some parts, today.

<SNIP>

>     It seems the one difference between your dealing with him and mine was
>     that I was there live while you dealt with him remote. Perhaps others
>     could respond who've dealt with him in person.

Like I stated previously, I deal with him in person and look at the used
parts before purchasing and have always been happy with the parts I got.
but then again, sometimes he wanted more for a used part than I wanted to
pay and I walked away with the part on the counter.  I've always been
able to save over Moss on new parts.

Like I suggested earlier, I think a clear concise FAX that he can hand
the person picking out parts has a better chance of getting the right
part.

TeriAnn Wakeman             I subscribe to several high volume mail
Santa Cruz, California      Lists and do not read every posting.
twakeman@cruzers.com        If you send me direct mail, please start
                            subject with TW-  so I will know to read it.

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937