Books

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Books
From: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:56:52 -0800
Looking for a book.  Several books have shown up for sale recently.  If
any of you have (or find) a copy of the book "THE RED CAR" in decent
shape, let me know.  I would love to have a copy of it.
  This is a kids paperback book I read somewhere in the 50's or 60's.  I
saw a copy of it recently in a library & re-read it.  Liked it just as
much this time.
  My guess it several people will remember the book.  Anyone want to
give up their copy?????????
Thanks in advance.

Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd.,  Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013