GT6 Database

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 Database
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:40:01 -0500
I want to thank everyone who has sent GT6 information for the GT6 database.
 At this time the database only exists as a Qpro file on my machine.  I
have less than 100 items and that is just not enough to publish.  However,
information is still coming in and it is definitely early days.

If you have a GT6 or know of a GT6, please send the Com #, year, color,
condition, location and anything else that you know about the car.

Until I am ready to publish the information I will look up a specific Com #
for you, but at this time it is probably useless since there is less than 1
chance in 400 of a hit.

Keep the information coming!

Thanks, Sam