Re: GT6 database

To: "Sam Gentry" <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 database
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:14:49 -0700
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Hi Sam,
Been there, done that, here is a start for your data base if you want to
continue it and add more info, go for it.  Let me know if I can help more.
Also if anyone sees any mistakes or changes to be made, let me know.
Thanks,  Jane

Jane Burdekin   '67 GT6 K5305L mk1green Boulder Colorado USA

Jeff Stovall     1966  GT6 mk1 white

Dan Arrington  '69 GT6+

Karl J. Theis  '67 GT6  valencia blue

Michael Bayrock GT6 convertable 1971 GT6+, commission number KC80064L

Tony  GT6'sTonyR 66,67,68            69(junk)

Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '69 Mk2 Red

Michael D. Porter GT6 '71 Mk3 White

Dave Fain '67 GT6+

Richard Ceraldi '71 GT6 MkIII KF166L Signal red, black interior Headliner
white, Austin Texas

Tom Howard,  1972 White GT-6 Mk3 - vin KF10367all original
thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us San Diego California

Barry Schwartz '70 GT6 fully restored show condition, Laurel green(5) black
interior(11) overdrive(non standard current owner installed "j"type)
commission #KC78782L "O", wire wheels (previous owner added, current owner
replaced with chrome) drivern about once or twice a month.
Bschwartz@pacbell.net San Diego Calif.

Pete McHugh '69 GT6+ (2)

Michael Porter`70 GT6+ (original color was maroon--blasted and primered at
present,
#KC80374L)
`72 GT6 Mk III (green, still showing damage from drive-by shooting,
titled as KE13315U, but think someone read the plate incorrectly, since
KE was for English domestic distribution, I believe.  Actually looks
like KF13315U.) Roswell, New Mexico

>Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '69 Mk2 Red
Engine - don't have the number right here, but it is a GT6 Mk. 3 engine

>Michael Noerregaard  GT6 '71 Mk3 White
Veh. Id: KF10730L  Engine:  CC67416E (TR250 engine)

Andrew Mace 1970 GT6+
KC75121L (August 1969; one of the first 1970s)
Jasmine (34) with Black (11) interior

* Andrew Mace, President *   10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant *
* amace@unix2.nysed.gov and
East Nassau NY 12062 (upstate; near Albany)

Bob Head, 1973 GT6 Mark III, Stafford, Va

Len Drake, , 68 GT6 MK II Kelowna, B.C., Canada

John Lye GT-6+, 1970 - KC77799L Palmyra, VA
rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm

Scott McGibney '71 GT6 Mk3 KF36931(motorK52530HE) currently black, but soon
to be red (body comes off this spring).  Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Dave Eaton, '71 GT6 MkIII, KF914L,dezn490@wadnr.gov Olympia, Washington

Jeff Arrowsmith 1967 GT6 Mk1

Chris W.(Cristr6@aol.com) 69 GT6 in San Jose, CA
Chris Kantarjiev '70 GT6+, Laurel green w/tan/black interior
cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com

Kevin Huff '70 GT6+, KC80750L Jasmine Yellow Plymouth, Indiana
khuff@skynet.net
Kevin Huff '69 GT6+ KC55098LO Dark Blue(rivited on is a plate that says
54283KC

Tony Zappa, Diversified Health Systems South Africa 69 MkIII
clancy <clancy@enterprise.net 1970 GT6 Mk2 Commission No: K080690>Paint
code: 54 (Saffron) - Car Jasmine (34) at the moment, but intending to
respray to Signal Red (32) at some stage in the future.Trim code:  11
(Black) Engine: HC55836HE  - a 2 Ltr Mk 2 Vitesse lump.
Cylinder head: 308351 (which I assume is just the part number).
Another number I have written down is: V5873KC - I think this came off the
commission plate....

Rod Dunn, Rodsmail@aol.com, Eugene, OR, 1973 GT6, , KF22720U
Bruce Hedin , 71 GT6 MkIII, Trappe, PA, bkhedin@erols.com

Dave Terrick,  KC 53567L,  69 GT 6+,  formerly raced,  less than 30k,
maybe even
less - was originally titled as a 71, , dterrick@pangea.ca, Winnipeg Canada

Bill and Sal Birney, '70 GT6+ (RHD), '67 Spitfire MkII (restoration), '69
Spitfire MkIII (Sal's, in queue)
birneybs@onaustralia.com.au

Jon Clancy, Wiltshire, UK, 1970 GT6 MkII
http://homepages.enterprise.net/clancy

Mike Cline, 70 GT6+, mcline@c4.com, day phone: 303-645-1421, Denver, CO

Larry Bickel, ljbtvr@aol.com, Lancaster, PA, '68 GT6, my racer

Greg Wolf, KC79746L, 70 GT6+, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Winnipeg MB Canada

Neil Mansfield, I own GT6 mark 2,1969, Valencia Blue, located Southampton
England
Owned since 06/97, Other car owned by me: Ford Escort Estate 1.4, 1992  :-(

Other car owned by my household: 1965 Volvo P1800
Current jobs : cosmetic interior tidy up, reduction of cockpit heat,
fixing rear suspension.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN, '67 GT6

Tim Greenlee, 1 GT6+,Year  1970,Commission #  KC80436L,Color:  Royal Bue
Interior:  Shadow Blue,Mileage:  47K,Original MiniLite 13X5 wheels,
Huntsville, AL