TR4A Hardtop

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4A Hardtop
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:53:09 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
I was looking around the VTR website a little while ago and ran
across the "Triumph Sports Owners Association" page.  One of them has
a photo of a TR4 fiberglass hardtop sold by STANDARD.  I was under
the impression that only the Surrey top was available for the TR4.
Does anyone have any more info on this top?  Are the more common than
the surry top.  Or is it something that was a flop.

If anyone has one available I'm interested.

http://www.vtr.org/tsoa/newsletters/tsoa6406.html

Thanks

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)