TR6 Paint Originality Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Paint Originality Question
From: tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 15:22:24 -0500
Hello to All,

I have an early 72 TR-6 that I would like to send to get painted next
month and I am curious about a certain color.  Which year was the Mallard
blue/green introduced?  The books seem to differ on this.  Some say 72,
others 73 and at least one says both.  Is this color like the Laurel
green which was suppossed to be only up to 71 but a few early 72s got
through with it?  Does anyone have an original 72 with Mallard?  Before
anyone says it, I am going paint the car the color I like, I am just
curious...

Thanks in advance.

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6

Real cars are designed to carry only two people,
anything else is just a bus.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]