SuperSpit status & Parts shipping

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SuperSpit status & Parts shipping
From: hobrien@webos1.com (Will O'Brien)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:28:08 -0600
For all of you waiting for parts, good news,    I 've had decent weather
and removed the spit's body from the frame today.  I LOVE CHERRY PICKERS!
I'll soon be shipping the long awaited rear end parts!
As for the other parts, I'll be shipping everything at the same time.  It
should all go out tomorrow!

The body is off the Spit now, as well as the engine, Transmission and bonnet.
If all goes well I'll begin creating the new frame soon.

Will

Will O'Brien
OS Design & Consulting
email: hobrien@webos1.com