Car Covers & thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Covers & thanks
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:10:22 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Just wanted to thank everyone who responded in responce to Sears &
Advertising.  I'm taking the advice of the list and am keepint the
Engine Analyzer and will use a 12volt battery when working on my
Dodge Truck.

Next question,  I want to get a car cover to put on my spitfire while
its parked in my garage.  There seems to be about 4 different types
of covers available.  Spun-Bond, Multibond, Polycotton, Technaion.

The price gets steaper from one type to the next.  I would assume
that the most expensive is supposed to be the best.  Does anyone have
any experience with any of these?  If so do you have any good or bad
comments to make on them.  This cover probably won't be used outside
but one never knows.  Price is not really a factor.  I just want a
good cover that will last a long time.

TIA

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)