WANTED: Lucas H4 headlamp

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WANTED: Lucas H4 headlamp
From: Greg Bengeult <gregb@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:28:01 -0800
This is a general plea to the net.  My 1971 TR6 got into an argument
with a bigger (and much less polite) car and ended up suffering a
black eye.  More specifically, the left-side Lucas H4 halogen headlamp
is now in pieces.  Since the normal supply sources don't have these
available anymore, and since I would like to have matching headlamps,
I am in the market for a new or used one.  So roll up your sleeves,
head out to your bone pile, and pleeeease take a look to see if you
have one.

TIA,
Greg Bengeult
gregb@eskimo.com