Re: What color to paint my Spit??? PLEASE VOTE!!

To: suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: What color to paint my Spit??? PLEASE VOTE!!
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:34:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi John,

Color is such a personal thing.

But my suggestions, Burgundy...I had a '70 Burgundy Spit and was really
how that color helped to set it off.  But I have also been partial to
dark, almost black, greens.

I walked around the big three car lots looking at different colors and
had pretty much picked out a dark blue when I was going to paint the 250
last time.....but the body shop came through and got the correct blue for
the car.....I never regretted it since.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag
75 TR7 Victory Edition

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]