What color to paint my Spit??? PLEASE VOTE!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What color to paint my Spit??? PLEASE VOTE!!
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:45:40 -0500

I'm at the point where I *have* to choose what color to paint my project
Spitfire.  I'm paralysed by the weight and magnitude of the decision,
and would appreciate the opinion of the community on this one. It's got
a black top and interior, and modular rims with gold centers.. Here are
the choices:

1) Fire engine red.  Yeah, I know, EVERYBODY paints 'em red, but it does
look good.

2) Metallic medium blue, as found on Chrysler Neons and mid-80's IROC
Camaros.  The car my rims came off was blue and it looked good with the
gold centers on the rims.

3) Audi Crystal Silver metallic.

4) Metallic forest green.

5) Something COMPLETELY different, Candy Plum perhaps, or one of those
bowling-ball emulsion jobs preferred by certain inner-city youths?!?

Please help!  Your vote counts!

Thanks

John

PS See the rims at