Re: TR6 steering rack wiring

To: "Joseph Sholtes" <joeiv@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 steering rack wiring
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:15:39 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe,
The only ground that I can see on my TR6 (maybe different on a 250?) goes
from top of the "rack tube" (Haynes wording) where the steering column
mounts into it. There's two black wires that come out of the wiring harness
and attach to the "cap-screwed" (Vic Brit wording) that goes into the top of
the rack tube. These are plain black covered wires with an eyelet on the
end.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD